Friday, January 20, 2017

LISA OLIVER - Part Two

Rise With The Sun
In my newest book, On the Brink (Cloverleah Pack #10, coming January 10th) we learn that one of the MCs, Nereus is the son of Poseidon and Abraxas who is one of the four Horses of the Sun. Even though their affair was back at the beginning of time, Abraxas still goes back to Poseidon’s domain for one day, every five years, in the hopes of seeing his children. Poseidon’s always willing to share his bed but there’s no feelings involved. Abraxas is starting to think, now Nereus has found two mates, that maybe he deserves more than one night of intimacy every five years as well….

Part Two
Jordan woke up, the sun beaming on his face. “Shit,” he muttered, throwing back the covers, “must’ve forgot to close the curtains.” He stumbled across the hall and into the bathroom. “Damn Harry and his heels.” He winced as his hand hit the bruise left on the top of his leg. An inch higher and to the left and he’d have been in agony. As it was, his groin let him know that was going to be a sensitive area for a while. Still, at least he could pee and that was a blessing.
“Coffee. Coffee. Must have coffee.” His eyes still half closed Jordan made his way to the kitchen and flicked the switch. Setting up the machine before he went to work was a solid rule of his. Within five minutes as he sat warming his hands on the mug, he appreciated it more than ever.
The sun was shining through his kitchen window; the net curtain making patterns with the light on the floor. For some reason, the light and shadows made Jordan think of the two men in the club the night before. “You’re still half asleep dude,” he mumbled. But as he sipped his coffee and felt his brain cells start firing, he couldn’t stop thinking about the man who helped him up from the floor.
There was something powerful about him. Jordan wished he could have seen the stranger’s eyes. Somehow, his natural distrust for someone who wore sunglasses at night didn’t kick in. No. In fact, when the man took his hand it was almost as though they were connected somehow.
“You need more coffee. Mooning over a guy you’ll never see again,” he shook his head at his fanciful thoughts as he got up to make another cup. He’d get some drawing done, maybe a little painting and then he might take lunch outside in the garden. After all, it was beautiful day.
/~/~/~/~/
“I can’t see him anywhere,” Abraxas yelled above the wind. “What if he doesn’t come outside?”
“He will, my stead, don’t panic about it.” Helios held the reins of the chariot firmly, the horses – in this case Therbeeo and Aethops who did grumble about being pulled out of bed – following the invisible path in the sky trod for thousands of years.
Helios granted Abraxas a high honor; the right to ride in the chariot in human form. Abraxas had no tracking abilities at night, beyond a slightly elevated sense of smell when in his human form. But as a Horse of the Sun, even in his human guise, the moment Jordan stepped into the sunlight, Abraxas would sense his whereabouts. Or at least that’s what Helios said when Abraxas was grumbling about damn club rules and regulations that morning.
For now, all Abraxas could do was wait…and wish for ear plugs. Why in so many years had no one told Helios he could not hold a tune and why did he have to be so loud?
/~/~/~/~/
Jordan arched his neck and stretched his back as his stomach rumbled. “Shit, gone three already. No wonder I’m hungry.” Popping his paintbrush in a handy jar of water, Jordan plodded to the kitchen and pulled out some left overs. The sun had moved around and the kitchen floor was cold on his bare toes.
Nuking a plate of lasagna from the previous night’s dinner, he took the plate and a fork out the back door, scanning the sky. A few faint wisps of cloud were the only break in the bright blue. I could have been at the beach, Jordan thought as he made his way across the grass to his bench seat. The sun felt warm on his face as he sat down and he closed his eyes. Hmm, really warm.
A shout had his eyes springing open. He could have sworn the words were coming from the sky. But as he looked up he couldn’t see anything except a long streak of what looked like the vapor from an airplane. Then he distinctly heard a booming voice saying something like, “Go get him, Abraxas,” as the vapor trail headed straight for his garden. But there was no plane.
Jordan’s eyes widened as the vapor trail got bigger and wider and then…it turned into a freaking beam of light so bright it hurt his eyes. He covered his face with his hands, sure he was dreaming when he heard a deep voice say, “hello Jordan, I am so glad you came outside. It was the only way I could find you.”
Slowly Jordan peeled his fingers from his face and then his mouth dropped open. It was the man from last night. Only this time, instead of wearing a biker jacket, jeans and boots, “My gods, who…what…what are you wearing?”
The glowing man; yes, he was glowing and Jordan was doing his level best not to get freaked out about it. Even when he dropped some E in college he’d never seen anyone glowing. But it wasn’t just the tanned skin that was causing a lump in Jordan’s sweats and his heart to pound out of his chest. The man was wearing a gold loin cloth and sandals. That was it. Nothing else, and damn, Jordan needed to close his mouth because he’d never seen anyone so built. 
“Oh, er…yeah…sorry.” The buffed hunk waved his hands and he was in jeans again. Jordon tightened his lips so he wouldn’t pout. The man still looked amazing, but Jordan could gaze at that skin for a week and never get bored. “Is that better?”
Jordan managed a nod. He swallowed, cleared his throat and then said in a small voice, “why are you here, how did you end up in my back garden and perhaps more importantly, how did you know where I live?”
The man straightened and smiled, and by the gods, it was a smile Jordan could drown in forever. “My name is Abraxas. I am one of the Horses of the Sun. I came to you on a sunbeam because I will always know where you are from now on. You are my true mate, the one blessed for me by the Fates. We are destined to be together for all eternity and I have come to take you home.”
Wait…what…how…the guy’s a crackpot, was Jordan’s last thought as he fainted.
/~/~/~/~/
Abraxas frowned as he saw his little human slumped over a plate of lasagna. That sauce is going to stain. He hurried to pick Jordan up, which was easy enough, but he was unsure of what to do with him next. In his head, and from what Therbeeo said, he just needed to smile, tell the truth and Jordan would be safe in his arms gazing at him adoringly as they flew back to his home. No one mentioned anything about fainting. Or questions.
Looking around, Abraxas took in the small and tidy garden sitting beside a lovely white house that had purple trim around the windows. He strained his ears. It didn’t sound like there was anyone else around. In theory, he could just beam them to his place but then how would his human mate react if he woke up in strange surroundings?
Feeling unsettled, Abraxas stepped carefully over the grass and stuck his head in an open door. His horse spirit let him know there was no one else in the house, and as Abraxas went in he got the idea Jordan lived alone. There were no other scents in the house. Making his way through the tidy kitchen, Abraxas found the living room and deposited his mate on the couch. As much as it was hard to let him go, Abraxas didn’t want to upset Jordan any further.
Now what? Water, he thought, glad his brain had caught onto something useful. Didn’t fainting victims always need water or a beverage of some kind when they woke up? Most of Abraxas’s knowledge of modern day humans came from watching television. He didn’t remember anyone getting upset with being offered water in the programs he watched.
Hurrying through to the kitchen again, his nose twitched. Cinnamon. Hazelnuts and a slight burnt tinge. The coffee pot. Abraxas knew how to work one of those. Helios declared the drink the “nectar of the gods,” and bought them all a new machine a few years before. It didn’t take him long to find the necessary items and get a fresh pot brewing.
A moan and a mumble had Abraxas heading back into the living room, two cups of coffee in his hands. Jordan quirked an eyebrow at him, but accepted the cup with eager hands.
“You’re still here then,” Jordan said after he’d taken a couple of sips of coffee. “So I am guessing your little spiel earlier is completely true; and I wasn’t dreaming when I saw you land in my garden in a flare of light.”
“It’s all true.” Abraxas perched himself on the arm of a single chair, taking a sip of his own brew.
Jordan pursed his lips and said, “If we’re true mates, and I’m not saying we’re not, but if we are, then why aren’t you all over me like white on rice?”
It was Abraxas’s turn to frown and scratch his head. “We eat brown rice. It’s got more goodness in it than white.” Why are we talking about rice? Jordan’s laugh let him know he hadn’t said anything wrong, but Abraxas was still confused.
“You really don’t come from these parts, do you?” Jordan’s smile was all Abraxas knew it would be. “It’s just a saying; don’t worry about it. But in the books I’ve read with true mates in them….”
“There are books on this?” Why didn’t Helios tell him? Abraxas could have spent the night reading up on things instead of drinking himself stupid on Therbeeo’s couch.
Jordan’s cheeks flushed a lovely pink. “Fiction books. Stories. You know, romances. I’ve read a few.”
“And these stories suggest I should be on you….” Abraxas trailed off as his brain connected the dots. “Oh,” he said and this time it was his turn to blush. “Yes, well, I’ve only been having sex once every five years and that’s been going on for as long….”
“Who with?” Jordan looked cross.
“Poseidon, God of the Sea, but there’s nothing between us. It’s more of a convenience thing really and well, I have to go there once every five years anyway to see my kids, because you know beings of the sun don’t belong underwater and I wouldn’t go at all, except for the kids….”
“You have kids? How? Did you and this P person use a surrogate or something?”
Damn it. Therbeeo told me not to mention the kids until after we’d completed the mating.
“He and me, we’re from the god strain of beings so I got pregnant. I have two kids; Nereus and Lasse, but you don’t have to worry about having to look after them. They’re centuries old.”
“Centuries old. Right.” Jordan curled his legs up and wrapped his arms around them. “You’re not getting me pregnant. I mean, I love kids and all that but I never intended on giving birth to them. If that’s a deal breaker for you, then I’m sorry, but it’s not happening.”
“You can’t get pregnant. You’re a human male. You’ll become immortal like me when I claim you, but that’s as far as any physical changes will go.” What did they teach these humans in schools these days?
“Hold up on the claiming bit, buddy,” Jordan said, putting his hand up. “I want to know more about this Sei person first. If I have to put up with you going to see him and playing the horizontal mumbo with him every five years, then you can think again. I can’t stand cheaters.”
Abraxas carefully put his cup down, worried he’d crush it. He desperately wanted to be closer to his mate, but he could see his little one had a strong backbone and an equally strong sense of right and wrong.
“Poseidon was a convenience,” he said slowly. “When I was first called to the House of the Sun and I met him, was I attracted to him? Yes. I’d be blind not to be. Did I love him? No. I might have thought myself in love with him at one time, but that was back before human civilization existed. Neither one of us thought I’d get pregnant, but when I told him, he was as casual about that as he is with anything else. And yes, I went back and had another child with him because when Lasse was born, I loved him and I didn’t want him to grow up alone. And then, when I found out….” Abraxas bowed his head and bit his lip. Even after all this time, it still affected him.
But unlike other times when he coped with his pain alone, Jordan was there, kneeling in front of him, stroking his arm and the look of compassion on the young man’s face took his breath away. “What happened?”
“They were both born as Mers…mermen you would call them. They couldn’t live in the House of the Sun. I tried, fuck, I tried everything. Pleaded with the gods; threw myself on the mercy of Zeus himself. But there was nothing anybody could do. Lasse was getting sick and I knew it wouldn’t be long before Nereus would too. Nereus was only five. They needed the sea.” Abraxas’s tears rolled down his face yet all he could do was stare into Jordan’s eyes, praying his mate would understand.
“So you took them back to their other father and now you can only see them once every five years? Fuck, that must have been so hard on you.” Slim arms wound their way around Abraxas’s neck and he held onto Jordan like his life depended on it, tears streaming down his face. It was a long time before Abraxas could pull himself together, but Jordan never let go. In fact, somehow, they were sharing the chair, Jordan perched on his lap like he belonged there.
“I’m sorry,” Abraxas wiped his face roughly with his hand. “Shit, what you must think of me. I come into your life prepared to sweep you off your feet and end up crying on your shoulder instead.”
“Seems like you needed it,” Jordan said with a small smile. “I only have one question. You said you could only go down to the sea once every five years. If I, once we, once you claim me, will I be able to see my parents sometimes? I don’t see them often as it is. They’re travelling; I think they are in Rome at the moment, but we do try and catch up a couple of times a year.”
“Being under the sea isn’t good for me, which is why I only go once every five years. But it’s not harmful; it’s just not natural for me. I’ll take you with me next time as I know Sei will love to meet you.”
“So long as he doesn’t try anything,” Jordan was lovely when he was fierce. “I’m not into threesomes either. In fact, I’m really old fashioned in that respect.”
“Thank goodness, because I am exactly the same.” Abraxas let out a long breath. “As for coming to earth; we can come back here anytime you like. You can tell them about me; not many people believe it anyway.” Jordan blushed and Abraxas smiled. “But they will need to be told you won’t age.”
“As a child, I always knew one day I’d have to cope with my parent’s death. It’s the natural order of things. Mom might be upset about not having any grandchildren, but,” Jordan’s eyes gleamed. “I can always tell them about Nereus and Lasse.”
“You can, they’re your family. Who knows, with you around and Nereus mated to two wolf shifters, maybe he’ll actually talk to me. He can hold a grudge for a really long time.”
“Wolf shifters? They’re real? I knew it,” Jordan was bouncing with excitement and while Abraxas was emotionally tired, his cock went from half-hearted to fully hard in seconds.
“I’ve got lifetimes of things I can show you,” he promised leaning forward, his eyes firmly riveted on Jordan’s lips. Jordan met him halfway; his head tilted up, his lips slightly open and as they kissed for the very first time, Abraxas groaned. This was better than heaven.
Come back January 29th for Part Three
~~@~~
 
Dancing Around The Cop
Book 2 – Alpha and Omega Series by Lisa Oliver
(Note: This book is completely standalone from book one and contains all new characters)
Terry Martin has an awesome life – good friends, loving parents and a job he loves designing all of the bright and wonderful costumes for the drag queens at Club Blue.  Sure, no one but his parents know he’s an Omega wolf, but he’s okay with that.  Unfortunately being a twink often means getting picked on and after a night out with friends, Terry has the misfortune to meet an Alpha wolf, Detective Zander Samuels – his true mate.
Zander can’t have a mate, especially a pretty, sweet little man like Terry.  His friend of more than ten years, and partner on the force hates gay men with a passion and Zander won’t risk the only true friend he has, not even for a mate.  So even though he’s scented Terry, Zander is determined to stay away from the Omega. Unfortunately the Fates are just as determined that the two men should be together and when Zander finds himself hit with the mating curse in more ways than one, he comes up with a plan to have Terry without upsetting his friend.
A nasty boss, a homophobic partner, some really jerky behaviour by Zander and another Alpha wolf keen on claiming Terry for his own, all conspire to stop any chance these two have of finding true love.  But did I mention that the Fates are really persistent?
Warning: Contains coarse language, MM sexual practices, a hot little omega with a lot of friends, and a burly Alpha who just doesn’t know how to be nice.
Excerpt
“Terry, is that you? What’s wrong sweetie?”
Letting out a sigh, Terry said quickly. “I met my mate, Mom, but he doesn’t want me.”
“Oh honey, that can’t be true. How could anyone not want you?”
God bless his mother. Terry knew he was lucky.  Born in the backwaters of Ohio, his parents had been surprised but staunchly supportive when he had shifted into his pure white wolf form for the first time. They were lone wolves, true mates, and while they had always warned Terry of the dangers of wandering into any wolf pack territory, they had totally supported his decision to go to college at the Art Institute in Houston, which was where he had met Roy, Joel and Charlie.
When the four men decided to stay on in Houston and get work, Terry’s parents had supported that decision too.  There were no known wolf packs in the area, so his parents thought he would be safe. The chances of ever meeting his mate were slim, but they were more concerned with his safety. Male Omegas weren’t usually treated well in a pack situation and Terry’s parents made sure that he knew that as much as he knew how much they loved him and accepted him the way he was.
“He’s an Alpha wolf, Mom. A Detective. I’m guessing he’s straight.”
His mother laughed. “He might look like he’s straight, hon, and he might act like it, but believe me, if you two are mates then he ain’t straight. Now tell me what happened. Where did you meet him, and what did he do?”
Terry told his story, his heart warming when his mother got upset that he and his friends had been attacked, and being encouraging when Terry explained meeting Mr. Perfection.
“Did he sniff you?”
Terry thought back. “Yes, I’m fairly sure he did, when he said he liked my jacket.”
His mother laughed again and as much as Terry loved the sound, his own heart was breaking. And his mother, being a Mom, seemed to understand.
“Sweetie, he won’t be able to stay away from you.”
“How can you be so sure?” The way Terry remembered things his so-called mate was a man with an iron will – not the type to break easily.
“He’s not going to be able to have sex unless it’s with you. One sniff, and the bonding process starts to take hold. That’s what happens with an Omega, hon. He can try, but his dick isn’t going to respond to anyone but you.”
Terry giggled, and then he laughed. And just as quickly he stopped. “Hang on a minute,” he said in a rush. “That means I won’t be able to either.” Gods, he was going to die a virgin.
“No hon, you won’t, not now you have his scent in your nose. Your wolf won’t allow it and you’ll get sick if anyone tries to touch you intimately.”
“But I’ve never…That’s not fair. I thought that rule only applied when wolves had been intimate with their mate. I’ll never get the chance…” Terry wailed.
“Oh hon, I so am glad you have saved yourself,” his mother’s voice certainly sounded happy over the phone, but Terry didn’t think he had anything to be happy about. His mate was straight and Terry couldn’t experience even a bit of sex, not even the fringes of it, with anyone else now. How freaking unfair was that?
Adult Excerpt
“Is it clothes off time now?” Terry asked cheekily.
“Definitely clothes off,” Zander agreed. As soon as Terry let go of him, he shucked his own clothes onto the floor in record speed and was pleased to see that Terry had no reservations either.  Terry’s jacket went one way, his shirt went flying over Zander’s head, and then Terry unzipped his pants and Zander caught a flash of pink. Not flesh pink, but bright flashy pink.
“Stop,” he rasped out. Terry looked up at him, the first tinge of uncertainty on his face.
“Please, let me do it.” Dropping his hands beside his body, Terry lay back on the bed, watching him warily. Zander was fascinated by the pink flash that was winking at him from underneath the darkness of Terry’s pants.  Climbing up onto the bed, he reached out, pulling down the rest of Terry’s zipper and slowly, so fucking slowly peeling back the black material.
Underneath those austere looking pants, Terry was wearing pink satin and lace. His hard length was straining the material and there was already a small wet patch causing a translucent spot in that area. Zander groaned, totally transfixed.
“You don’t like them?”  Terry should never sound so unsure, but Zander would have to accept that trust took time. What he could do is let his mate know that Zander’s particular kink, was for satin and silk underwear, especially when it contained a cock. No one knew that about him, but Terry deserved to know.
“I fucking love them,” he said with a growl as he buried his face in the opening of Terry’s pants, mouthing over the hard satin covered cock and inhaling his mate’s scent with every breath. Terry gasped, then moaned and the wet spot got wider. Zander lapped at it, feeling the head of Terry’s cock under the silk. Keeping his mouth busy, Zander carefully peeled Terry’s pants down his legs before sitting up to ease them off of dainty feet.
Looking down at his mate, Zander knew he was looking at the perfect man for him. Terry was slender but beautifully formed, light muscles rippling under that deliciously soft pale skin, his bright pink underwear clinging to thin hips, stretched over Terry’s hardened length. Zander had never seen anything so wickedly decadent in his life. An angelic face and sexy undies, what a combination.
“You’re so beautiful,” he said, not bothering to hide the awe in his voice. How he had ever thought that he could callously use his mate for sex alone seemed so ridiculous now, Zander couldn’t believe he had been so stupid. Lowering himself cautiously because he wasn’t sure if his mate could take his weight, Zander sighed as his skin met Terry’s, and then groaned long and loud as his cock kissed the satin of Terry’s boy shorts. He knew he was humping again, his fucking hips were on automatic. But the feel of Terry’s underwear against his own cock was so erotic, that Zander couldn’t stop.
Fisting his hand in that delightful length of hair on the top of Terry’s head, Zander bent and kissed his mate again. And again. And again. Every muscle Terry touched tingled, the man’s smooth fingers caressed hesitantly over his skin, sending Zander’s heat levels higher with every stroke. Zander’s wolf was urging him to get inside of his mate, and clamp down on that slender neck, but Zander wanted to wallow in the sensation of touch. It had been so fucking long, and Zander hadn’t realized until that moment, just how starved he was for someone to hold him and caress him. He never knew someone could make his body sing.
“Please,” Terry burst out with a moan long minutes later as Zander nibbled his neck. “My ass feels funny and I can’t hold on…”
~~@~~
About the Author
Lisa Oliver had been writing non-fiction books for years when visions of half dressed, buff men started invading her dreams.  Unable to resist the lure of her stories, Lisa decided to switch to fiction books, and now stories about her men clamor to get out from under her fingertips.
When Lisa is not writing, she is usually reading with a cup of tea always at hand. Her grown children and grandchildren sometimes try and pry her away from the computer and have found that the best way to do it, is to promise her chocolate.  Lisa will do anything for chocolate.
Links:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lisaoliverauthor
Amazon Author Page - https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Oliver/e/B004WH4ZEE/
Blog - http://www.supernaturalsmut.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wisecrone333

38 comments:

  1. Almost done reading On the Brink. Love it!

    Brandi
    Scssugar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you here on the blog. I hope to see you for the next one :) laura.striplin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for the rest
    hotpinkiris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so looking forward to the next part loving it

    irene.killick@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait until next week. This book sounds down right awesome. Lovelybunny40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun series. :) Thanks for sharing.
    saphicwitch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww bless, great continuation, looking forward to the next part. andreamoran0801@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet story.

    sassytw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute story and can't wait for part 3.

    Lexianne36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. hidee25@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abraxas is lovely! Sofialvez17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope these guys get their own book!

    gaterider@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like these two. And I am adding the books to my list.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am do lovin Rise with the Sun
    Can't wait for the next part Jan 30th

    Mf3178@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin this so much.
    kaitynakama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved part two
    jennkay34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoyed, thank you.
    marobbins62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm looking forward to part 3. This is turning out to be really really good. Thank you.
    younela48@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite author. I so love this story can't wait for more of it.
    Nancyannettehenry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoyed this a lot.. can't wait for part 3
    maddy_842@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't wait for the next!
    aveseditservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all your series!
    rubindot1953@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking forward to the last installment. Love Ms Oliver's books.

    redmd@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for part 2 can't wait for the rest.

    bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving this story, can't wait for part 3.
    CHIMERA2069@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it and cannot wait for part 3!

    rhondaw1965@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looking forward to part 3
    jrobe10689@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So glad you are giving us Abraxas and Jordan's story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Abraxas and Jordan; they are such a wonderful couple. Can't wait for part three.
    j dot stonewright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looking forward to part 3
    bufffrizzle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. WooHoo! Though 3 parts?!? You're killing me! Jmflymric7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can't wait for part 3.
    dejamew@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. loved it!! can't wait until part 3!
    fireflies32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am so ready for part three. sheryl1979.10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this can't wait for the next part. And hopefully a book together! Loved on the Brink. Thank you
    Chelcibrat16@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. As with ANYTHING Lisa writes I LOVE this story and Tue in book 'On The Brink'!!! And as always i can NOT wait for more! Is it the 30th yet??
    Thanks again Lisa,
    Tammi Hammond
    Giggles4rls@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loved it thanks <3.......blue_fay_wolf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete